Ramesh’s approach and style are largely to do with interpreting and elaborating the factors that affect organizations, trends in the industry that the organizations need to watch out for and the methods that they can use to achieve their goals.
Almost all the anecdotal experiences shared in his training courses, coaching sessions, keynote speeches and videos/blogs emanate from his 17 years as a corporate executive, and the subsequent 17 years of working with MNCs and large Indian corporations as a strategic Consultant, Senior Executive Coach and Trainer.
Ramesh has been a keen observer of companies as social units, and hence the effects from the larger society that they are part of. His focus areas include professional and personal growth of the individual employee, who remains the basic brick to build strong organizations.
Suggested topic areas:
- Managerial Effectiveness
- Leadership Presence
- Executive Excellence
- Power & Influence in Organizations
- Sales and Marketing – where is it headed?
- Building Customer driven companies
- Rationality in Managerial Decision Making
- Limitations of Corporations in building Individuals
- Individual’s responsibility in using the corporation
- Learning as a Team
- Being part of a Senior Leadership Team
- Managerial Lessons from Myths and Legends
- Achievement Teaches More than Success Does
- Leadership Myths
- Negotiating – An over-rated skill
- Problem Solving pitfalls
- Creating Customer-Centric Products
- Selling/Marketing with Integrity
- The Art of the Long View
- Followership builds Leadership
- Creativity at the Workplace
- Corporate Life – Art, Science, Magic and Myth
- Personal Mastery – A very Private attribute